All shortlisted applicants will proceed through the following phases:
- Documentation Phase. Qualified applicants will be invited to come along with their original documents for documentation
- Body Selection Phase. Applicants will be physically examined to order to ensure their physical look conforms to the Armed Forces Standards
- Aptitude Test Phase. Examination will be conducted for all applicants to know their level of basic logical reasoning capabilities
- Medical Examination Phase. Intensive medical examination will be conducted at the 37 Military Hospital for all applicants who have qualified up to this stage
- Vetting Phase.
- Interview Phase.
- Admission to the Training Center.